Rajasthan CM Shri Ashok Gehlot presented budget of Rs 2.25 Lakh Crore. The key points are :
The 7 resolutions for Rajasthan’s development :
- Nirogi Rajasthan
- Prosperous Farmers
- Welfare of Women, Children and elderly
- Competent Workers, Students and Youth
- Promoting Education
- Improve availability of water, electricity and better roads
- Skills and Techniques
For education sector:
- 41,000 new jobs will be announced
- Saturday will be a NO-BAG day for students of Government Schools. On this day there will be no teaching work.
- New Cadre for Computer Teachers for secondary and senior secondary schools.
- In the next 3 years 66 new Kasturba Gandhi Residential Schools will be opened.
Medical Sector :
- It will be compulsory for nearby private hospitals to treat accidental victims.
- Nirogi Rajasthan Management Fund of 100 Crore Rupees.
- Early Intervention Center at district level.
- 15 new medical colleges will be opened in next 4 years .
- CM Road Safety Prize will be given to 3 districts who reduce road accident death rate.
- Primary Trauma Center will be made in 40 new CHC.
- Medical colleges of Udaipur, Kota, Ajmer Bikaner will have organ transplantation facilities.
Rajasthan State Forest Development Corporation for promotion of production of building wood, bamboo, small forest products.
Tourism Sector :
- A policy for Ease of Travelling in Rajasthan will be developed.
- Tourism Development Fund for Rs 100 Crore.
- 4 Heritage Properties of RTDC will be restored with Rs 4 crore.
- 1000 state level and 5,000 local level tour guides will be trained.
CM headed Board Of Investment for quick clearance of investment proposals
Energy Sector :
- Ultra Mega Solar Power Plants will be developed.
- Rajasthan Vidhyut Utpadan Nigam will establish 800 Mw Solar power projects. (to know about Mega Watt (MW)Cilck Here )
- In next 5 years 300 MW rooftop solar systems will be installed.
- As a pilot project 200 small drinking water projects will be solar based.
- District Headquarters and identified places will be developed as Green Energy Cities.
New Nagar Palika for :
Mandwari in Dausa
Bassi in Jaipur
Ramgadh & Bansur in Alwar
Bhopalgarh in Jodhpur
Jayal in Nagaur
- 150 crore for Ground Water Development.
- 91 crore for Drip Sprinkler System.
- For helping farmers in income Agriculture Produce Contractual Farming and Services Law will be formulated.
Rs 75 Crore for Start Up Development.
Financial Analysis :
Estimated revenue receipts `1 lac 73 thousand 404 crore 42 lac
Estimated revenue expenditure `1 lac 85 thousand 750 crore 3 lac
Estimated revenue deficit `12 thousand 345 crore 61 lac
Estimated fiscal deficit `33 thousand 922 crore 77 lac which is 2.99% of